COVID-19 Patient Hub
Stay Safe and Stay Healthy, Together as a Community We Shall Come Through the COVID-19 Pandemic.
Phased Welcome Back
We have missed all of you and hope this message finds you all safe and healthy! Hopefully everyone has been able to spend some extra quality time with their children and discover a new hobby or two.
On June 1, 2020 we resumed patient care with limited office hours. Our number one priority is everyone’s safety and well-being. We have been staying up-to-date with the latest recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). Our team has updated protocols and purchased additional equipment as we learn more about how to best keep our staff and patients safe.
Some of the changes you will see at your next appointment will include:
- Before the appointment, we will complete a screening questionnaire for each patient.
- Prior to entering the office, all employees and patients will have their temperature taken.
- There will be increased disinfection protocols and protective measure implemented throughout the office.
- Initially, our waiting room will be closed. Families will be asked to wait outside or in their car.
- We are limiting the number of people in our office and requesting that only scheduled patients and one parent/guardian come to the appointment.
- We are in the process of converting to electronic health records. It will be important to have all patient forms updated prior to your child’s appointment.
Personal Protective Equipment:
- Additional masks, gowns, and face shields have been purchased for our clinical team
Medical Grade Air Purifiers and Upgraded HVAC and Exhaust System:
- Captures 99.9% of particles down to 0.1 microns
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. For further information, feel free to call our office at 650.574.4447.
Date of Resuming to Routine Dental Health Services
Happy Healthy Teeth COVID-19 Links
Dr. Jon, Dr. Chris, Dr. Brian and Team Happy Healthy Teeth