COVID-19 Patient Hub
Stay Safe and Stay Healthy, Together as a Community We Shall Come Through the COVID-19 Pandemic.
Phased Welcome Back (Updated July 2022)
We have missed all of you and hope this message finds you all safe and healthy! Hopefully everyone has been able to spend some extra quality time with their children and discover a new hobby or two.
Our number one priority is everyone’s safety and well-being. We have been staying up-to-date with the latest recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). Our team has updated protocols and purchased additional equipment as we learn more about how to best keep our staff and patients safe.
Some of the changes you will see at your next appointment will include:
- Before the appointment, we will complete a screening questionnaire for each patient.
- Prior to entering the office, all employees and patients will have their temperature taken.
- We will continue with enhanced disinfection protocols and protective measure throughout the office.
- Families are encouraged to practice social distancing.
Medical Grade Air Purifiers and Upgraded HVAC and Exhaust System:
- Captures 99.9% of particles down to 0.1 microns
- As a healthcare setting, we will continue to require all persons 2 years and older to wear a mask when entering our clinic.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. For further information, feel free to call our office at 650.574.4447.
Happy Healthy Teeth COVID-19 Links
Dr. Jon, Dr. Chris, Dr. Brian and Team Happy Healthy Teeth