Stay Safe and Stay Healthy, Together as a Community We Shall Come Through the COVID-19 Pandemic.
Our Curbside Check-In Steps
Now that we have reopened, we are looking forward to seeing you again! Please review the new check-in protocols to ensure a smooth dental appointment during COVID-19. These steps are compliant with California Dental Association and American Dental Association guidelines.
1. Please complete any online forms ahead of time. These forms typically include the “Pre-Appointment” section of our COVID-19 Questionnaire, as well as the Medical Update Form.
- You should receive these forms via text or email 2 to 7 days prior to your appointment. If you do not receive anything 2 days prior to your appointment, please call our office to make sure we have the correct phone number and email address.
2. Please arrive 10 minutes before your appointment time.
- We have reduced the number of patients that we schedule per day to allow us to maintain social distancing protocols. We appreciate your punctual arrival to help keep us on schedule.
3. One hour prior to your appointment time, you will receive a text or an email with a link to click when you arrive.
4. After you have parked your car, please click the link or call our office to inform us of your arrival.
- We have closed our waiting area and request parents and guardians to wait in the car if able.
5. We will review with you the COVID-19 Questionnaire over the phone again.
- Once completed, and all other additional online forms have been filled out, we will inform you when it is time for you to enter the office.
6. Only patients with an appointment, plus one parent or guardian, will be allowed to enter our clinic.
- Please plan on waiting in your car or outside in the courtyard during your child’s appointment if they are able to come back by themselves.
7. For anyone over the age of 2 years old, please be sure to wear a face mask before entering the office.
8. Your temperature will be checked at the front desk by a touch-free thermometer.
- We have hand sanitizer available at the front desk for you to utilize as well.
Please do not hesitate to call our office at 650.574.4447 if you have any questions or concerns.
Happy Healthy Teeth COVID-19 Links
Dr. Jon, Dr. Chris, Dr. Brian and Team Happy Healthy Teeth